All Questions
37,915 questions
Score of 1
0 answers
237 views
Which is faster for web scraping: Playwright or Selenium?
I’m currently working on a web scraping project and I’m trying to choose between Playwright and Selenium for browser automation.
Both tools seem capable of handling my use case (navigating pages, ...
Score of 0
0 answers
90 views
How to implement AR in Unity WebGL using geolocation (GPS) or image marker tracking data from web?
Context:
I am porting an existing mobile AR application (Unity + ARCore) to the web platform (WebGL). Since native ARCore APIs (plane tracking) are unavailable in the browser, I am considering simpler ...
Score of 0
1 answer
88 views
Chrome network tools override content not working
https://developer.chrome.com/docs/devtools/overrides
when the API name is followed by a number like ?_=*, the override always fails. Is any additional configuration required
overrider a api like
/...
Score of 0
2 answers
96 views
How to follow links if in HTML element in href attribute we have href='#' in scrapy?
I am trying to scrape Niche.com website to extract all schools and details of schools which are present in each school links but if we try to follow the school link in href attribute we have href = &...
Score of 0
1 answer
48 views
How do you know if your website page is scrolled to the top
I am using javascript and would like to have a menu in my website page when the page is scrolled to the top the menu background becomes transparent and when you scroll down the menu background changes ...
Score of 1
1 answer
79 views
in reactJs onChangeHandler method is not working properly
I am trying to make a TO DO list app using Reactjs. onChangeTitleHandler is not setting the state of title when I type the title and the same happen with the onChangeTaskHandler. the new state is not ...
Score of 1
1 answer
161 views
How to upload an image file(jpg, png, etc... and store it in MongoDB?
Whenever I have to upload an image I Upload it on imgbb and then paste the link as text.
Thanks in Advance.
I need a proper way to upload an image and pro tips for handling files like images, pdf, ...
Score of 0
1 answer
41 views
Ruby On Rails - Controller doesn't open page while been called
calculate.html.erb of "calc" controller:
<h2>
<%= @count%>
</h2>
Form, which do the get request:
<%= form_with url: "/calc", method: :get do |form|...
Score of 2
1 answer
103 views
CSS file not working properly with ASP.NET MVC5
In my ASP.NET MVC project i recently had problems with the CSS files (im using the Bootstrap files), i've tried repair Visual Studio 22, but that didn't work, after that i tried (CTRL + F5/ hot reload)...
Score of 0
1 answer
70 views
Incorrect behavior of inline elements with inline-block elements
Now, the difference between inline and inline-block elements is that inline element does not allow for margin-top or margin-bottom as compared to inline-block elements. However, in the below example, ...
Score of -1
1 answer
111 views
How do I create a form that updates when users fill in their own data
I saw the following on a competitor's website: it's a form with on the left side a few user inputs, and the right side outputs this into a pre made "document" which is a preview on how it ...
Score of 1
1 answer
526 views
Error crbug/1173575, non-JS module files deprecated - When trying to access the shopee website with .ee domain that is affiliated
when trying to access a normal shopee website, with the .ee domain, which means to be an affiliate referral product, I get the error "crbug/1173575, non-JS module files deprecated", this ...
Score of 1
1 answer
643 views
Still get firebase measurementId warning after relink to firebase analytics
I just tried to relink the project to firebase analytics. After that, the measurementId changed. I added new measurementId to HTML and deployed it. But, I still get a warning "The measurement ID ...
Score of -2
1 answer
128 views
Removing searching results [closed]
enter image description here
How to remove these searching results from any website?
I tried to delete the data from the website and cookies
Score of 1
0 answers
682 views
Zustand state change does not apply automatically in React frontend
I'm working on a React game using Zustand and TypeScript. I'm using Zustand to persist the theme (i.e. dark and light modes) and it works fine but react does not register my changes automatically and ...