Games
Dear Yahoo Games players,
As of December 31, 2014, we will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games, which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo. This decision is part of our efforts to streamline our product offerings and focus our energy and resources on developing for Yahoo’s core experiences.
What does this mean?
• Starting on December 31, 2014, Yahoo Games will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games (web and mobile), which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo.
• As of November 19, 2014, Yahoo Classic Games will no longer be accepting purchases with real currency. Some games may continue to offer items for purchase with virtual funds (e.g. chips in Yahoo Poker) until the games stop working on December 31, 2014. Please plan your in-app purchases accordingly.
• You can still enjoy the hundreds of games built by third party developers through the Yahoo Games Network.
Thank you for playing with us and we invite you to check out the many other ways we’ve been inspiring and entertaining our users around the world. You can find out more here
Best Regards,
Yahoo! Product Support
Have more suggestions for Yahoo? Become a Yodeler!
Yahoo Yodelers is an exclusive group of loyal users that help shape the online experience for our users. As a Yahoo Yodeler you’ll get exclusive access to unreleased features, engage with our community of passionate users, and take a look behind the scenes as we create new products and content. Give us your honest opinions and bright ideas and you’ll influence the way millions of people see the world.
-
Please fix Slotomania so the mega bonus wheel will load when collect has been hit?
Please fix Slotomania so the mega bonus wheel loads when collect has been hit.
276th ranked -
Please fix the games so they don't get hung up when the ads on the right of the screen change. Screen will not respone to the mouse for app
Certainly your IT dept. can fix the games so they run more smoothly. One day they work and the next they hang up every minute or so. This is so annoying . I'm beginning to hate playing them because this happens so often
50th ranked -
PLEASE! PLEASE! Get rid of the active ads on the right side of the games using too much power, games freezing all the time. Thanks
Games freezing because of advertising
53rd ranked -
46th ranked
-
Games already take up enough cpu and I don't need your ads eating up more of it and slowing my computer. Plus it is really annoying!
It is very frustrating when the ads and pop up work just fine but not the game or video or news article that I am actually trying to use. I used to think it was my computer, but realized it is Yahoo. Why should I have to upgrade my computer and internet data packages so I can view your unwanted ads and pop ups? I feel you should be paying me to visit your site. Each year it just gets more and more cluttered.
34th ranked -
82nd ranked
-
get the ads completely off my computer!!
get ads completely off my computer!!!
51st ranked -
Help my games are cheating me every time i win i have to start back over agian i hate it
Help Please
758th ranked -
507th ranked
-
57th ranked
-
55th ranked
-
TX Poker
TX Poker does not load today. I have tried at different times. It begins loading then stops. The whole page screen becomes white. Reload doesn't work. It begins loading and then the whole page becomes white, even the ads are gone.
433rd ranked -
I am plagued by a friend request (Kiril) that will not respond to a "no' nor a "close". As a result, I cannot access the majority of the gam
Give me an option to refuse a friend request (from someone identified as "Kiril" who freezes out my play on the majority of games offered. This "friend" request will not accept a "no" nor a "close" command. As a result I cannot play the games I have played in the past (some of them for years).
If you cannot help, I will be forced, due to the resulting frustration, to find other options for my gaming.
Additionally, I am irritated that there is no way to directly communicate with Yahoo Games about this problem.
Why can't I make direct contact…1163rd ranked -
75th ranked
-
Your Ad's are killing my download speeds. games would load :(
Stop your ad refresh every ten seconds. Its killing our bandwidth speed.
40th ranked -
JOCURILE TREBUIE SA FIE GRATIS , FARA BANI PENTRU DISTRACTIE
JOCURILE TREBUIE SA FIE IN TOATE LIMBILE INTERNATIONALE , SI SA FIE GRATIS NU CU BANI
1163rd ranked -
Do something about the repeating feedback
Read the feedback and do something constructive about it. The biggest gripe is the ads taking up so much computer speed they lock up the page and make it impossible to play the games that you make money on. It takes up so much it makes it hard to do anything.
758th ranked -
1163rd ranked
-
Jumble Solitaire
While playing, I was unable to drag the letters to spell the bonus word before time ran out.
1163rd ranked -
Ads and size of Page
Please remove the movie commercials from the game page as they lock the game and make the game window bigger as it is the reason we are on the page not the ads
758th ranked
- Don't see your idea?

