(US) Yahoo Games Desktop Redesign
Dear Yahoo Gamers,
We’re makings some changes to the layout of our Games home page and the game pages themselves.
Let us know what you think about the layout and performance. We’d like to hear what you like and don’t like about the new look:
- On the game pages, how is the layout and the game play itself?
- Some games will now resize to however large you make your browser window, for a more immersive game experience.
- On the front page, our new tile layout puts more games right in front of you.
- When you choose a game on the front page, it gives you a wide variety of information about the game to help you decide if you would like to play that game.
- The left-hand icons that represent “My Games” now appear on game pages as well as the home page.
- The right hand “Recommended Games” has suggestions for you based on previous game play.
- Games with mobile versions offer links to those platforms from the web-based game.
Thanks for your feedback!
Best Regards,
Yahoo! Product Support
-
I don't know what the heck you've done but this new layout is absolute garbage. And where the heck did "My Games" go?
Give back the "My Games" list. What the heck did you do with that? I have exactly six games that I play on a daily basis and now you expect me to go searching for them all over the place? Go back to the original layout for this page and get rid of all this garbage you've got going on now.
1st rankedThank you again for your patience while we investigated why the “My Games” list was either not appearing or not updating.
We have identified the issue and are working on a fix!
I hope to be able to update you very soon with the resolution.
-
2nd ranked
Thank you for your feedback!
Please bear with us while we work on reinstating the full screen feature.
:-)
-
New Design Sucks
New Design Sucks. Can't believe you thought this would be better
The advertisements are blocking 1/4 of the game page. Bring back the old design3rd rankedThank you for the feedback. We are not experiencing what you describe and are working on finding the cause.
Please let us know with which game(s) you’re experiencing difficulty. Additional information about your browser, operating system and screen resolution will be helpful!
-
Where are my favorites and recently played games?
This new design stinks. What happened to all the favorites I had saved? None lof the games I used to play are here...why?
4th rankedThank you again for your patience while we investigated why the “My Games” list was either not appearing or not updating.
We have identified the issue and are working on a fix!
I hope to be able to update you very soon with the resolution.
-
The changing game images on the right side of the screen slows gameplay down and is distracting.
Also, it feels awkward to play the games on the left side of the screen instead of right in the middle. Can we have an option to remove the images?
5th ranked -
Are you ever going to bring back Hearts.
Is Yahoo going to ever bring back Hearts?
6th ranked -
Just give a listing ... don't give what you think people might be interested in. It makes me frustrated that I can't easily find what I'm l
List the games in alpha order. It makes me frustrated that I can't go to the card game I'm looking for without searching hard.
8th ranked -
7th ranked
-
new format is fine
when you say a game is free such as 500 rummy why can i not play unless i pay? should change. I am looking forward to parlor games coming back I am 78 and enjoyed playing card games with other people
9th ranked
AdminProduct Support
(Admin, Yahoo)
responded
Thank you for your feedback. I’m glad to hear the format of Yahoo Games is fine for you.
Rummy 500 is owned and operated by GameDesire and hosted by Yahoo. As such, GameDesire sets the terms of service for that game.
I look forward to being able to announce new parlor games in addition to those we have already released:
https://games.yahoo.com/game/yahoo-pool.html
https://games.yahoo.com/game/yahoo-poker.html
https://games.yahoo.com/game/yahoo-bingo.htmlThank you again for stopping by to share your thoughts!
-
The ad's cover half the games, there for you cant see the game or how to play it.
remover the ad that cover the game because you cant play the games if the game is covered by ads
10th rankedI’m sorry you are experiencing this difficulty. We are trying to find the cause, but have been unable to gather enough information to replicate the issue.
I hope you will take a few minutes to tell us more about which game you’re trying to play and what ad is encroaching on the game.
Also, any additional information you can give us about your screen size, resolution, etc. would be helpful!
I hope to get this resolved for you soon!
-
It does not list the games i have been playing so I don't have to go through all the other and waste my time when I want to play now!!!
This is **** !!!!!! When we write something in the above space then where the **** do we press the button to send it to you???????????????
12th rankedThank you for your patience while we investigated why the “My Games” list was either not appearing or not updating.
We have identified the issue and are working on a fix!
I hope to be able to update you very soon with the resolution.
-
You need to hire people that know what they're doing. Can't enlarge the screen. What idiot thought this up??
Enlarge the game screen. What's so hard about that??
14th ranked -
In the past the games I played most often had easy links. Now I have to click through multiple levels & menues. Not an improvement!
This design is a perfect "before" picture. Now, come up with an "after" version which improves the layout.
13th ranked -
Games no longer add to the sidebar. Please bring that back!
Since you changed the design, the games don't add to the left hand column. Please adjust it back! TY
11th rankedPreviously I reported the “My Games” list was missing or failing to update due to a short outage. It turns out we did resolve that problem, but another was lurking about.
If you are still experiencing issues with the “My Games” list, you’ll be happy to know we are in the process of fixing it!
Thanks for your patience while we chased down the problem!
-
No "My Games" and no real online Backgammon. "Quick" backgammon,is garbage.
No "My Games" and no real online Backgammon. "Quick" backgammon,is garbage. Where is the real online Backgammon? CAn't find it anywhere even when I search and it says it is the right one, when I click on it it always takes me to "Quick" Backgammon.
19th rankedOn March 31, 2014, all multiplayer Parlor games were discontinued. For more information, please see this announcement .
The “My Games” list issue is being investigated and we hope to have a resolution for you soon!
-
Why can't I ever get a reply from slotomania support, I'm still waiting for the 90,000 coins I won in a pixie tournament !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why can't I ever get a reply from slotomania support, I'm still waiting for the 90,000 coins I won in a pixie tournament ! Any idea when I can expect them, it's been weeks. Stop re-designing and add more staff to assist issues. And is there really anybody working slotomania support or when you contact them in goes in the trash ?
15th rankedWe’d like to help escalate your issue with slotomania support. Can you please verify that you filed a ticket with them using the same email address you used to post this feedback (we have it, please don’t post it publicly)? Also, about what date did you attempt to reach support?
Lastly, did you receive any kind of case or reference number?
I hope we can help!
-
16th ranked
-
Why can't i delete games from My Games?
Have games under "My Games" that i tried and did not like. Have tried removing them but they are persistent and will not go away.
18th rankedHi there,
We are experiencing difficulty with the My Games list either not appearing, or not updating appropriately.
We have identified the issue and are working to resolve it. Your patience is appreciated!
I hope to have an update for you very soon!
-
cannot access euchre online what do i have to do
need help to get into the sight
25th ranked -
YOU DONT HAVE THE OLD CHESS??? This new chess is completely garbage!! All of this new things is garbage come one!!
Horrible new layout with no My Games and the old chess
28th ranked

