Sports Homepage
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
-
Article feedback and suggestions
Feedback related to specific article
1st ranked -
Commenting feedback
Feedback on commenting and moderation on Yahoo Sports
2nd ranked -
GameChannel & StatTracker feedback
Feedback on GameChannel/StatTracker
4th ranked -
Player page feedback
Feedback on player pages
4th ranked -
Favorites and customization
Feedback on favorites and other site customization.
3rd ranked -
Ad feedback
Feedback on ads and pop-ups on Yahoo Sports
6th ranked -
List Scores from left to right, not right to left, with games finished to the right so I dont have to scroll everytime to later games
List Scores from left to right at top of each sports page, not right to left, with games finished to the right so I dont have to scroll to the right every time to see later games
7th ranked -
Questionable, Out designations
The Q and the O are almost indistinguishable, at least to my eye. Maybe you could make the O (for Out) bold black, so it stands out.
8th ranked -
Please show Black College scores!!!! We support this platform and play fantasy.
You can list them with the other college scores.
8th ranked -
update NASCAR standings
Standings are still showing Chase Elliott with only 1 win
8th ranked -
Can you get rid of the sticky ad on the bottom of the sports page. it's very annoying.
Can you get rid of the sticky ad on the bottom of the sports page. it's very annoying.
8th ranked -
15th ranked
-
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make ALL waiver transactions in Fantasy Baseball SAME DAY....like you have in football. Right up until game time
To make all waiver transactions (add/drop etc) in fantasy baseball SAME DAY just like they have in football....I can pick up a kicker 20 mins before game time if necessary. But, in baseball, I cant get that player until the next day. And it also locks the roster. It wont let us make moves. If I drop a player today that is no longer on IL, for example, it still shows him on IL today and I can not get another player until his roster spot is cleared and that wont happen today and even if I get a player,…
8th ranked -
Include Pitch Sequences for every at-bat in the Play-by-Play tab of games
On the desktop version of Yahoo! Sports baseball please include the pitch sequences in the Play by Play tab for all at-bats. Currently it appears you are only showing pitch sequence for the current at-bat and scoring plays.
On the Yahoo phone app I am able to review the pitch sequences of every at-bat. I would like to see that also included in the desktop web browser version of Yahoo sports.8th ranked -
Fonts have changed on main Yahoo sports page
3 to 4 weeks ago the fonts changed on the main Y sports page. THe new font is very hard to read- meanwhile I see the original font on all other Y pages and the home page. This font change was not my doing. How do I change it back?
8th ranked
- Don't see your idea?

