Finance
35 results found
-
Portfolio2.0
Portfolio 2.0 not showing up in web version of finance..how to revert to original?
3rd rankedWe're addressing this issue.
For now, you can access your portfolios via https://finance.yahoo.com/portfolios
-
bring back old yahoo finance layout
new layout stinks and is difficult to read
2nd ranked -
1st ranked
-
Cannot search symbols
When I enter a symbol in search a different company or symbol comes up. This started last week and I thought you would have it fixed by now. It makes your web page impossible to use.
6th ranked -
Front Page Bug?
I converted my watchlists to portfolio2.0 but now, none of my lists show up on my front page? It's Blank- ugh. Tried everything I could find on the limited tools available. What gives? Seems like a bug to me. Thanks! -User
7th ranked -
GBX not handled correctly
On the iOS app. I added holdings to my funds. On the home screen, you show the performance chart of my holdings - it's the one that I can click on to see how it performs against S&P 500.
This particular chart is broken as you don't handle GBX holdings correctly. The value amount shows correctly, but the gain amount shows incorrectly.
The chart that shows performance against S&P 500 is even more broken. Both the value and the gain show incorrectly.
Feel free to message me, I can share screenshots.
It's really annoying; please fix it.
10th ranked -
What do you want from me?
How can I edit my Yahoo stock portfolio? I want to add the number of shares for each stock, but I am unable to do so. The title "SHARES" does appear at the top of my portfolio, but I am unable to enter any figures into my portfolio in that column.
18th ranked -
please save user's interval choice as the default for that chart
I usually use daily chart, but it become 1 minute chart after refresh. it is very inconvenient
18th ranked -
Portfolio 2.0 and wrong currency management
Portfolio 2.0 and wrong currency management.
If you have your portfolio in CHF and the stock in EUR, all the transactions must be in EUR and the conversion must be done at portfolio level.Moreover, there is something buggy, even with different currency the total gain is wrong, all my portfolio has been messed up now, plus the time lost to understand what happened.
Could you please fix or allow us to go back to the previous version?
14th rankedCan you please check if you have Cash Management Turned ON or OFF? In most cases, if Cash Management is ON, it assumes you have cash available for transactions, and if you do not have any Cash, then it shows cash as negative, which shows less total value for your Portfolio.
-
Speed up the finance section....it is soooo slow to load. I might have to go to another site
It is taking way too much time to load these pages. It seems to be the finance page that is especially slow. It's unbelievably slow...it should be the fastest part of your website...it's the stock market...honestly..it's almost unusable. Pages will either take forever to load, or don't load at all. Really great when you need access to info ASAP. lol. time to find another site. Sorry YAHOO..think ya lost me after 25 years.
4th ranked -
Conversations on the Yahoo Finance Stock Boards
The censoring and moderating of the conversation posts is over critical and over restrictive. When I write long informative posts or responses with no vulgar language or insults they are deleted. Please try to understand how mentally exhausting this is for users when we just want to have a back and forth conversation on a stock or finance related subject.
18th ranked -
HOW CAN I ADD MY OPTION TRANSACTION TO MY PORTFOLIO. IS THE OPTION OF DOING THAT AVAILABLE?
IS THE OPTION OF INCLUDING OPTION (CALLS & PUTS) TRANSACTIONS IN THE PORTFOLIO AVAILABLE?
18th ranked -
Remove or corrctly lable "Where Will Rivian Stock Be in 1 Year"
The article https://finance.yahoo.com/news/where-rivian-stock-1-121500147.html is blatant advertisement not an article. It does not address the headline and simply tells you to go to Motley Fool to sign up and view their top 10 stocks list.
18th ranked -
Bias Coverage
It would be nice to see you guys not be so biased against one stock and pro reporting for others. It gives the impression that you guys are working for the companies that you provide. Nothing but positive news for.
18th ranked -
Editable columns
Ironic how new changes can result in poor features. Why can't I change or add views? Multiple transactions of the same stock I can no longer see the monetary increase in value just the % gain for each transaction. This should be editable.
18th ranked -
Sadly, the extremely useful Holdings tab information is now deleted in 2.0.
Missing functionality in 2.0 eliminates its utility for me. It is the functionality in the "Holdings" tab. In the original, the columns were Symbol, Shares, Ave Cost / Share, Price, Day's Gain, Day's Gain %, Total Gain, Total Gain %, and Market Value.
This Holdings tab was hugely useful; the user could sort on any of these columns. 2.0 Holdings is worthless. I must click on each stock individually with no ability to sort. Maybe okay with a small portfolio but very disappointing with a larger portfolio.
If not corrected, I will abandon Yahoo 2.0. I am miffed because AOL…
18th ranked -
Dividend Transaction Editing
I'm loving the Portfolio 2.0 Beta. The dividend feature is really helpful and exactly what I was looking for. Even though the dividend transactions are accurate 98% of the time, sometimes there are duplicate transactions or some error in a reported dividend. However, currently, there is no option to edit the dividend records.
1. Please let there be an option where users can edit the dividend transactions after they have been automatically added to the dividends tab or let users add them manually also.
2. Can you please add a feature of yield on cost wherever applicable?
3. Option for…5th ranked -
Please get rid of Portfolio 2.0
I've used yahoo finance for 20 years — portfolio 2.0 is unusable. I need to find something else!
It puts the ticker symbol over the chart now. The open close, high low, vol, etc. is horizontal — it takes longer for my eye to look across vs. look down. I don't know what the abbreviations all are. It shows N/A unless I hover over a data point! What are you thinking? Why make this so unusable.
It puts a "Plots" window over the ticker with Vol. under. But if I close that window, I can't find out how to do…
18th ranked -
Portfolio 2.0 dividends displayed incorrectly for some stocks.
For TEF.MC some previous dividends are counted in twice. There are duplicated rows for one dividend payout with a one day difference (e.g. Dec 15 and Dec 16 2022), but it is actually one payment.
18th rankedThank you for this feedback. We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it.
-
Wrong dividend transaction
As of 9 Nov 2023, I have 800 shares to S68.SI. But, in the Dividends page of Portfolio 2.0, it shows that I have 1,600 shares, which sums up to the wrong dividend amount.
Weird enough, in the next dividend date 20 Feb 2024, it shows that I have 800 shares again.
18th rankedThank you for this feedback. We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it.
- Don't see your idea?

