Finance B3
289 results found
-
Stop changing the portfolios pages. Today's (8/14/2024) changes make it almost unusable.
I spend more time scrolling up and down and left and right than I do understanding my holdings. Columns are too wide and tall resulting in too much white space (and more scrolling). I can no longer read my notes. Once I get adjusted to a format, you change it again. Go back to what it was before 8/14/2024. What you have done is made it unpractical to use.
1st ranked -
Return to the previous portfolio view
I have a portfolio that I cannot see because you limited the visible number of stocks to 12 in the main view and forced me to click "view more" instead of loading the entire portfolio, which you do in the less useful and redundant side panel. Although you implemented full scrolling for horizontal space at the same time. Assinine. You also gave me no way to increase that number 12 for the initial page. So I am forced to make an extra mouse click every time I load or reload the page
Your web designers should be fired. They have…2nd ranked -
The new version of the portfolio page simply sucks
Terrible UX. Most of the time it does not refresh in real time. When it does, only the price column refreshes.
3rd ranked -
new charts unreadable and unusable...please fix link back to classic finance..thank you
new charts unreadable and unusable...please fix link back to classic finance than you
4th ranked -
Need to fix.
ฺBack to classic yahoo finance does not work
4th ranked -
Lock in Headers on Portfolios
Allow us to freeze top header row of Portfolios, so we don;'t have to scroll to top to see what a column is?
Please
please
please
please7th ranked -
Stop with the stupid AI censorship
I get that it's your platform. Fine. But if you reject comments, stop with the ******** of "violating community guidelines." Which community? What guidelines?
Post the **** rules and move on.
4th ranked -
New Finance is not so good. Where are the markets? Put them at the top. Overburdened with news and videos making it slow to download
Put the Markets across the top of the page, decrease the overly busy front page. Its become a squashed up mess of a bunch of information in your face at once. You were my favorite finance website by streaks, miles.....now, not so much.
8th ranked -
Recent changes to Finance-Stocks-Losers Page
On the Finance-Stocks-Losers page please rollback the recent changes you have made. I can no longer set up filters. The Dock is a bad idea, It needs to go or have option to turn off or resize
8th ranked -
Roll Back to the Version before Portfolio 2.0
Portfolio 2.0 was a disaster for me. Almost unusable. I created workarounds but it was definitely a downgrade.
Now you've made it WORSE and the button to roll back to "classic" doesn't work!
But the fact is that I don't want to roll back to "classic" because what you call "classic" is that 2.0 garbage. I want the version before 2.0 ... that was the last good version.10th ranked -
data missing
Hello:
Issue on Yahoo Finance where the SKYX data for 12/31/2023 column is missing.
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SKYX/financials/
Please fix. Thanks
26th ranked -
New Yahoo Finance Platform
I've used the new Yahoo Finance for about a week now and I like the old platform better. Just wanted to provide my feedback. It's slow, harder to navigate and the old format was better.
12th ranked -
Lock in Headers on Portfolios
Allow us to freeze top header row of Portfolios, so we don;'t have to scroll to top to see what a column is?
Please
please
please
please11th ranked -
Make the dividend information presented in https://uk.finance.yahoo.com accurate
Make the dividend information presented in https://uk.finance.yahoo.com accurate
12th ranked -
you should allow to arrange symbols alphbetically in the portfolio
you should allow to arrange symbols alphbetically in the portfolio. This helps to find particular investments easily
20th ranked -
New finance page is UGLY.
Who did this? Fire them.
26th ranked -
Please give more rooms to the charts
Currently, the right pane displays indices charts, etc. that was on the top of the screen before. I'd like to be able to fold the right pane as needed. It often blocks partial of the charts. It's very annoying.
Also, the new design often failed to load the chart (empty screen). However, you hide the "old way" (hard to find the link) now. I wonder if you can let the both co-exist for bit longer time until the new totally operates smoothly.12th ranked -
Put the portfolio totals in a spreadsheet row with the portfolio
just a waste of half a page with all the "premium stats"? Put the portfolio totals with the portfolio not an ad box. Hire an actual yahoo user not an apollo employee for layout suggestions. And pay them just like you would apollo employees.
12th ranked -
portfolio font
The font in Portfolio 2 is awful - numerals are different sizes. The 5 and the 1 are small and the 2 is large for example. This reduces the readability substantially. Please fix, or let us choose our own font.
12th ranked -
Congratulations ! Your transfer of my data to the new "enhanced" portfolio format has effectively rendered "My Portfolio" useless.
Lost all of my manually-entered data (trade dates; high limits; notes) in the transfer to the "new" product, and apparently the new format has no function to edit existing portfolio data (if there's an edit button, I can't find it).
Plus, how hard would it be to use a static information bar at the top of each portfolio, and allow users to scroll left-right without having to go all the way to the bottom of the portfolio? Those are long-standing issues (as REAL, not imaginary, improvements) that you never bothered to fix.
I've been a customer since the late 1990s.…
26th ranked
- Don't see your idea?

