Finance B3
458 results found
-
Stop changing the portfolios pages. Today's (8/14/2024) changes make it almost unusable.
I spend more time scrolling up and down and left and right than I do understanding my holdings. Columns are too wide and tall resulting in too much white space (and more scrolling). I can no longer read my notes. Once I get adjusted to a format, you change it again. Go back to what it was before 8/14/2024. What you have done is made it unpractical to use.
1st ranked -
Return to the previous portfolio view
I have a portfolio that I cannot see because you limited the visible number of stocks to 12 in the main view and forced me to click "view more" instead of loading the entire portfolio, which you do in the less useful and redundant side panel. Although you implemented full scrolling for horizontal space at the same time. Assinine. You also gave me no way to increase that number 12 for the initial page. So I am forced to make an extra mouse click every time I load or reload the page
Your web designers should be fired. They have…2nd ranked -
The new version of the portfolio page simply sucks
Terrible UX. Most of the time it does not refresh in real time. When it does, only the price column refreshes.
3rd ranked -
new charts unreadable and unusable...please fix link back to classic finance..thank you
new charts unreadable and unusable...please fix link back to classic finance than you
4th ranked -
return it to the old format. As Yahoo is apt to do, you took a really good thing and made it worse.
Go back to the old format
8th ranked -
This new format for Finace Page is terible. Go back to the way it was.!!!
This new format for Finace Page is terible. Go back to the way it was.!!!
7th ranked -
Need to fix.
ฺBack to classic yahoo finance does not work
5th ranked -
The new finance layout is absolutely horrible. Please revert back to the original layout, which was excellent.
the new yahoo layout is HORRIBLE!!
10th ranked -
Roll Back to the Version before Portfolio 2.0
Portfolio 2.0 was a disaster for me. Almost unusable. I created workarounds but it was definitely a downgrade.
Now you've made it WORSE and the button to roll back to "classic" doesn't work!
But the fact is that I don't want to roll back to "classic" because what you call "classic" is that 2.0 garbage. I want the version before 2.0 ... that was the last good version.6th ranked -
Bring back the classic portfolios
New "Enhanced" portfolios are HORRIBLE!! The right side of the columns are now covered by stocks and news that I don't care about. Now I have to scroll to the right to see all of the columns. BRING BACK THE OLD PORTFOLIO VIEW!!
11th ranked -
I wish you would just leave the classic view alone. Keep it simple... With all the changes it's almost unusable now.
I wish you would just leave the classic look-n-feel alone.
Keep it simple... With all the changes it's almost unusable now.
All I want to do is look at current prices for my stocks along with my info (i.e. purchase date & price & quantity, note) and show related info(i.e. PE, 52 week range, change, change %, short ratio, etc). Now I cannot even see my notes on the views? The frame to the right takes too much space and makes it difficult to see what I care about. etc.16th ranked -
go back to old format !!!!
Go back to old format !!!!!!
16th ranked -
give back the old finance page. the new one is useless and I'll have to find another
give back the old finance page. the new one is useless and I'll have to find another
16th ranked -
New Finance is not so good. Where are the markets? Put them at the top. Overburdened with news and videos making it slow to download
Put the Markets across the top of the page, decrease the overly busy front page. Its become a squashed up mess of a bunch of information in your face at once. You were my favorite finance website by streaks, miles.....now, not so much.
9th ranked -
New finance page is UGLY.
Who did this? Fire them.
13th ranked -
Lock in Headers on Portfolios
Allow us to freeze top header row of Portfolios, so we don;'t have to scroll to top to see what a column is?
Please
please
please
please11th ranked -
This page is harder to use as of 11/17/24. Not as clear layout, It's just been screwed up. Previous page layout were more clear.
This page is harder to use as of 11/17/24. Not as clear layout, It's just been screwed up. Previous page layout was more clear. Go back to the previous more easily readable layout.
19th ranked -
how do i change back to a classic portfolio view. The new view is TERIBLE; its too slow and clunky
how do i change back to a classic portfolio view. The new view is TERIBLE; its too slow and clunky
19th ranked -
Listen to the feedback
This has been going on for years. You have engineers that manage the web page and then you figure they're not doing anything unless they change the layout. Stop changing the layout how many times did people have to keep saying this? Yet you keep changing it. You can't see all the parts of your portfolio because you have that stupid side panel. Have no way to get rid of it.
24th ranked -
Recent changes to Finance-Stocks-Losers Page
On the Finance-Stocks-Losers page please rollback the recent changes you have made. I can no longer set up filters. The Dock is a bad idea, It needs to go or have option to turn off or resize
14th ranked
- Don't see your idea?

