Finance B3
165 results found
-
1st ranked
-
Fire everyone who developed or approved the new Yahoo Finance
Users have spoken - the new Yahoo Finance is a disaster and everyone responsible should be fired
2nd ranked -
Move the market info to the top as previous. Wasting 25% of my screen
Move market info to the top.
Wasting 25% of my screen. Must scroll right and left constantly3rd ranked -
been clunking around in the new finance format for the past 2 weeks and it still sucks, even more than before.....
just about to start looking into Google Finance, sink or swim, or any other format that's customer-friendly (like the old Yahoo format WAS) and doesn't take forever to load anything... Has Yahoo fired the programmers responsible for this nightmare they now call Yahoo Finance? JOKE, the program is now a JOKE!
4th ranked -
New charts suck
the new charts suck. why the **** are you sorting the symbols alphabetically? garbage
6th ranked -
Classic charts!
Don’t delete something that works. I only have so many characters and cant state my issues because I run out of space. Go back to the classic page.
5th ranked -
Allow view of all columns in Holdings view options
Some of the View options do not show all of the columns. Allow users to somehow scroll across the table of data, to see all columns.
9th ranked -
RSI and Bollinger bands don't look correct after page refresh
RSI and Bollinger bands don't look correct once full page graph is refreshed.
18th ranked -
My prices aren't updating real time when i have a ticker open. I have multiple tabs open on my browser and the price and chart doesn't upda
My prices aren't updating real time when i have a ticker open. I have multiple tabs open on my browser and the price and chart doesn't update real time. I have to hit the refresh button. The "as of time" below the price doesn't move until I hit refresh
7th ranked -
Inconsistent and unreliable
Since having been forced to switch to the new charts, I have been finding Yahoo Finance more and more inconsistent and unreliable. Now the price level on the right of my charts show exactly the same value for different symbols . I wish I could share my screenshots so you can see this. For example, M is 15.90 at the moment, and the chart shows 72.18. I think it is totally unacceptable.
9th ranked -
7th ranked
-
New Docking Option of "Markets" widget is AWESOME !!!
This is a definite improvement to both the "Old" Classic & "New" Enhanced version of Yahoo Finance!
No need to constantly have key market metrics shown on display for those like me who are essentially "living" on YahooFinance for a long time every trading day.
Thanks for the response to our "Cries"
16th ranked -
Yahoo Finance doesn't work after latest update
After the last big update to Yahoo Finance, the page simply doesn't work. The charts no longer show. This help page doesn't even show correctly. I am on a work computer and don't have control over the settings. Whatever you did to update to this new yahoo finance, it pretty much broke it and made it unusable.
9th ranked -
The graphics and data are totally disastrous.
The graphics and data are totally disastrous.
It is incredible how in recent times the Yahoo Finance tool has declined drastically. Charts that are not updated on time, reset out of nowhere, currently do not show the value of the stock accordingly so they are of no use.
They ruined how basic, simple and functional Yahoo Finance was at some point, the new interface is terrible and does not even provide security for the data that can be viewed.9th ranked -
Too much information!! Keep it simple!!! Go back to the classic format.... or at least give us the option!!! For God's sake!!
Too much information!!!!! Go back to the old format!!!!!
9th ranked -
The new Yahoo Finance is incredibly slow, too slow to be useful. I will try out other financial sites.
Site is too slow to be useful for tracking stocks, price in charts often doesn't agree with the main site. Main site is cluttered with too much info. I've used Yahoo for many, many years but will now try to find another site that works better.
9th ranked -
what a complete bunch of amateurs. comparisons AFU
what a complete bunch of amateurs. comparisons AFU
16th ranked -
Absolute stupidity that I can't scroll left to right without going all the way to the bottom of the screen
How ignorant that we can't see the whole line left to right without going to the bottom of the screen and then going back up to the position. Just plain stupid. And how worthless is it that I can't see the unrealized gain for each lot of the same stock.
15th ranked -
Lists now resolve as alphabetical,- ALWAYS.
The listing in my URL is NOT alphabetical,- but listed according to my own values (most risk is listed at the top, etc). Now, all of a sudden, irrespective of what sequence my lists are in the URL, Yahoo takes the liberty to post alphabetical. I don't want AAL above AAPL! Or ZM listed at the end. BAD Bad, bad ideas you guys are coming up with for something that wasn't broken. FIX IT!
26th ranked -
pls go back to freeze frame header for all of the custom fields
The latest and not so greatest Yahoo finance offering is almost at the point of being unusable. It is so basic, that I am having a hard time understanding your logic for the change to this from the classic version. Do something sensible - since you offer user customization preference of the column detail to be shown why not freeze frame those headers the scrolling is maddening !
18th ranked
- Don't see your idea?

