Skip to main content

Question list filters

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
Score of 0
0 answers
55 views

On Xcode 27 when creating a New Workflow for Xcode Cloud is asking me to grant access to all repositories used in the app. Including open source repositories, for example Swift-Syntax. But I can't ...
Score of -1
0 answers
99 views

I implemented BenefitPay in a React Native app using Tap Payments, but after completing the payment, it was not redirecting back from the BenefitPay app to our merchant app as expected. I contacted ...
Score of -1
1 answer
75 views

This is a problem I have been having on-off with my Xcode project. Short question is: why can't my playground see public functions defined within the project but in a separate swift file? Longer ...
Score of 1
0 answers
66 views

To comply with Qt's LGPLv3 without a commercial licence, a closed-source app has to link Qt so that users can replace it. On desktop that means shipping Qt as shared libraries. On iOS, Qt is normally ...
Score of 0
0 answers
69 views

Flutter app was running and building before xcode update. With this update apple updated simulator to device hub. Flutter is unable to build the ipa or even run in debug mode both in simulator and ...
Score of -3
0 answers
82 views

My Xcode updated to version 27, and now it needs MetalToolChain 27 as well. However, when downloading, it is stuck at preparing to download. I have done the CLI download too, using xcodebuild -...
Score of 0
1 answer
293 views

I recently ungraded my react native project (CLI) to following versions: macOS: 27 Xcode: 27 React: 19.x React Native: 0.85.0 iOS deployment target: 15.1 Architecture: React Native New ...
Score of 0
0 answers
82 views

Post I’m investigating an intermittent stutter in a simple SwiftUI movement animation on a physical ProMotion iPhone. The first animation usually looks smooth, but subsequent runs look jittery. The ...
Score of -1
0 answers
78 views

I am developing a Flutter application and currently using: youtube_player_flutter: ^10.0.1 The YouTube player works on Android, but I am facing issues/crashes on iOS. I have already tried updating ...
Score of 0
2 answers
94 views

The modifier presentationSizing(_:) was introduced in iOS/iPadOS 18. When running on an iPad, this makes it possible to control the size of a sheet, appropriate to the content being shown. In ...
Score of 2
0 answers
69 views

I’m working on an iOS app in Swift and need to securely bind a user’s account to a specific device. I need a device identifier that ideally remains available after the app is deleted and reinstalled. ...
Score of -4
0 answers
97 views

My React Native app works normally when connected to Wi-Fi, but the entire app feels much slower when I switch to mobile data. I expect some difference due to network speed, but the slowdown ...
Score of -3
0 answers
81 views

I am having troubles in making this button open on my iOS. Below is my current code: {/* MOBILE MENU BUTTON */} <button type="button" aria-label={...
Score of -1
1 answer
299 views

I have a React Native 0.84.1 application. The app works correctly in the iOS Simulator, but it crashes during startup on a physical iPhone running iOS 27. The error is: ...
Score of 3
2 answers
87 views

We developed a mobile app, but we haven't been able to find a best practice for handling the app's API requests so that requests from the TestFlight build go to the staging server, while requests from ...

15 30 50 per page
1
2 3 4 5
…
45849