495,215 questions with Microsoft 365 and Office-related tags

Sort by: Updated
2 answers

Can't install Office 2007 with Windows 11 without encountering an error during setup

I have the CD and product key for Office 2007 but cant get the setup.exe file to complete running successfully even when running as an admin. It stops just past halfway across the activity bar with the message "...encountered an error during…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-09-17T23:28:27.9466667+00:00
Image
David Gibson 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-30T01:24:48.2133333+00:00
Image
David Gibson 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Child account hacked

My kids account have been hacked. I can still see the child in my Family safety account. The e-mail have been changed. All attempts to restore have failed. It is just an endless loop of questions. These questions is designed for an adult loosing their…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-29T19:18:28.62+00:00
Image
Øystein Eriksen 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-09-30T01:23:16.9566667+00:00
Image
Xavier-D 13,480 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Word freezing/crashing on iPad Pro

For the last month, I have had issues with Word freezing/crashing on iPad Pro. It has gotten so bad that sometimes as soon as I launch Word, within seconds, the app freezes and the cloud spinner continues spinning until it stops and the app remains…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | iOS
asked 2026-09-25T14:55:00.1166667+00:00
Image
Keith McCabe 15 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-30T01:12:55.67+00:00
Image
Xavier-D 13,480 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

How do I sign out of this account completely?

I never signed up for a School or Work Account. I'm 72 years old and think I have been hacked. Please delete this School/Work Account

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
asked 2026-09-30T00:05:39.42+00:00
Image
Scott and Mary Lewis 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-30T01:11:36.46+00:00
Image
Scott and Mary Lewis 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How do I reinstall my Lifetime Microsoft Office?

I had an issue after owning the new laptop with a security patch that forced me to try & use a prior restore point ... that failed and I had to have the O/S reloaded. When that happened ... I lost my Microsoft Office. What is the easiest way to get…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-25T16:28:52.47+00:00
Image
Paul Horeis 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-09-30T01:10:16.0066667+00:00
Image
Xavier-D 13,480 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

I need to download a program

I need to chat with an agent to help me download a program.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Other
asked 2026-09-30T01:08:02.0866667+00:00
Image
John Perez 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T01:08:12.24+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

The phone number for two factor authentication is incorrect, how do I change it

When I go to 2 factor the phone number is an old landline which will not work. I need to update the phone number, or disable two factor authentication temporarily

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-30T00:34:56.09+00:00
Image
Terry Forkheim 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T01:08:10.54+00:00
Image
EmilyS726 269.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Excel Sheet1 suddenly won't allow drag, copy, or paste

I have an Excel workbook with a Sheet1 containing many important formulas and calculations. Recently, I noticed that I cannot drag formulas, copy/paste cells, or fill cells on Sheet1. However, these functions work normally on other sheets in the same…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | Other | Windows
asked 2026-09-30T00:31:32.4933333+00:00
Image
MARUF MASRAFI 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T01:04:59.69+00:00
Image
EmilyS726 269.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

Sign in issue

My wife wants to share her Microsoft products with me however I do not have an account and am having real problems getting one. I need help. I would appreciate talking to someone about this

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
asked 2026-09-29T20:44:32.4133333+00:00
Image
KITTO, Craig 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-30T00:55:34.9566667+00:00
Image
John Jefferson Doyon 88,620 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

paguei a assinatura do Microsoft 365 para a conta errada

fiz a assinatura do Microsoft 365 para uma conta que não é a minha . como consigo mudar para a minha ou pedir reembolso?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-09-30T00:51:43.0033333+00:00
Image
Cláudia Menezes 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Can't update or reactivate office

Suddenly I am no longer able to use Word, Excel, ect. The notification bars say i need to activate my subscription (I double checked its active) and install the latest update. Whenever I run the update I get an error message for all the apps. Error…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | MacOS
asked 2026-09-28T18:06:01.93+00:00
Image
jess jamison 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-30T00:50:14.1866667+00:00
Image
jess jamison 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Microsoft Office 2019 no longer works

I purchased Microsoft Office in 2019. It stopped working on Sept 24, 2026 How do I get it working again. Thank you, Eric Miller

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-29T22:23:10.4766667+00:00
Image
Eric 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T00:44:04.1866667+00:00
Image
JonathanPe 17,510 Reputation points Moderator
4 answers

Word default save format keeps changing from .docx to .odt

A user that I administer is randomly experiencing that the default save format in Microsoft Word changes from .docx to .odt. I have manually changed the setting back to .docx three times so far, but after some time it changes back again without the user…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For business | Windows
asked 2026-06-03T09:58:54.9666667+00:00
Image
Søren Røisæth 45 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T00:34:41.9933333+00:00
Image
LucyH 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Want to reset my hotmail account

I have not used my hotmail account in a long time and want to reset it

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-09-29T23:59:59.62+00:00
Image
Mike Brace 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T00:34:08.5766667+00:00
Image
Estrella721 46,160 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

My Onedrive is full and will not let me delete files

Everytime I delete files, they come back. I have nothing synched and have turned off every feature I can think of to prevent this from happening - my email now does not work because I am out fo storage. I do not want more storage - i want to clean up my…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-26T20:36:07.1133333+00:00
Image
Kristen DeKruyf 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-30T00:31:40.0033333+00:00
Image
Kristen DeKruyf 0 Reputation points
0 answers

scheduling poll disappeared from my ribbon in Outlook, how to add it back in?

I have Microsoft 365. The scheduling poll feature dropped off my toolbar ribbon in Outlook and I cannot figure out how to add it back in.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-09-30T00:25:53.33+00:00
Image
HEP 0 Reputation points
3 answers

OneDrive for Mac: new-file uploads loop forever after a quiet period; editing any existing synced file clears it

Environment: OneDrive for Mac (App Store version), macOS 26.6.2, Apple Silicon MacBook Pro, personal account. Symptom: After OneDrive has had no edits to existing files for a while (observed at about 14 and 21 minutes), the next new file added to…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | MacOS
asked 2026-09-11T02:21:04.02+00:00
Image
Ulvi Yurtsever 10 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T00:20:22.4533333+00:00
Image
EmilyS726 269.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Unable to add funds to my child's XBOX account

Whenever I try to add funds to my child's XBOX account, I experience an error message saying: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 1dRyWwy2H0+TXtKY.14.433.5 Wed,…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Other | Windows
Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Other | Windows

A free app and service that helps families create healthy digital habits and stay connected. It’s designed to support both online safety and real-world awareness by offering tools for screen time management, content filtering, and location sharing

Image
198 questions
asked 2026-09-30T00:19:32.6+00:00
Image
Ryan Gildersleeve 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T00:19:55.12+00:00

AI answer

3 answers

I can see my OneNote Notebook in OneDrive, but I am not able to open it

I am on a Mac and recently completed a MacOS update. When attempting to access my OneNote notebook after the update was completed, I am getting 404/file not found error messages, and after hours of attempted troubleshooting, I am still not able to access…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | Other | MacOS
asked 2026-09-29T19:21:00.38+00:00
Image
Blair 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-30T00:16:35.3266667+00:00
Image
John Jefferson Doyon 88,620 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

How to install office Professional plus 2024 from a new USB drive

I purchased a USB drive from Walmart with Office Professional PLus on it but it does not have a mount iso file

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Other
asked 2026-09-26T21:41:27.32+00:00
Image
Wes Illing 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-30T00:15:00.88+00:00
Image
Hendrix-V 19,380 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator