35 questions
Score of 3
0 answers
995 views
EAN 13 with leading 0 is being interpreted with UPCA
My app can scan both EAN-13 and UPC-A barcodes. When I have a valid EAN13 barcode with a leading 0, the 0 is being removed by dependence , and it becomes a valid UPC-A code.
Attached is an example of ...
Score of -1
1 answer
214 views
Are ISBN-10 barcodes a subset of a standard, the way ISBN-13 is a subset of EAN-13? [closed]
Are legacy ISBN-10 barcode symbols an instance of the EAN-13 standard in the same way that modern ISBN-13 barcodes are?
Background:
I'm programming an ISBN barcode scanner using "Expo Camera (...
Score of 1
1 answer
214 views
How can I add right quiet zone indicator '>' by using 'bwip-js-min.js'
I want to provide my code by using 'bwip-js-min.js'
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>EAN13 Barcode Generator</title>
<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare....
Score of -1
2 answers
1159 views
Weighing Scale Barcode Reader C#
how can I convert an EAN-13 or Code-128 barcode generated from a weighing scale machine back to a user-defined object?
Class Product
{
string name = "Apples";
deciaml qty = "0.5&...
Score of 0
1 answer
134 views
Meaning of SKU for inventory
A customer is asking for functionality to manage SKUs in his inventory. However, from what he has explained, I am seriously considering if I haven't fully understood the concept of SKUs myself.
...
Score of 1
1 answer
860 views
Creat android barcode reader to get database information
I want to create an android app by android studio to get information from barcode such as price and name.
the thing is i am new to this so i am asking if i can make a barcode reader that scans ean-...
Score of 2
0 answers
1053 views
How to convert EAN-13 bar code to EAN-8 bar code?
It is easy to convert EAN-8 bar code to EAN-13 by adding zeros on left side of EAN-8 bar code... But I have a bar-code of EAN-13 type and i need to convert it to EAN-8?
Score of 0
2 answers
410 views
Add Product ean13 barcode in Quotation line item search (Odoo 8)
I want to know how to proceed for adding in the search a product by barcode (ean 13) in sale quotations. Like the image here, I have only the name of the product and product internal reference.
I try ...
Score of 2
1 answer
2023 views
Strange happened when Scanning EAN13 Barcode by using xcode AVFoundation
I wrote a small ios app to scan ean13 barcode, there is a strange problem regarding the sensitivity, it can read 100% of those ean13 barcodes from the products for which the barcodes are well printed ...
Score of 3
1 answer
4679 views
generating .NET EAN-13 string
Can someone recommend a (free for commercial use) library to generate EAN-13 barcode?
I do not need an image, only a string.
I would like to pass product code, manufacturer code and country/region (...
Score of -4
1 answer
11261 views
Generate barcode EAN13 in crystal report
I would like to generate barcode EAN13 from a string(For example: 1234567890123) or where can I free download for EAN13.ttf?
Score of 0
1 answer
838 views
MPDF EAN13 barcode number at the buttom make it bold
I'm generating barcode using MPDF
using this code
$bar_type = EAN13
$data_waltermart = ex. 2000027317400
<barcode type='".$bar_type."' code='".$data_waltermart[0]['sku_cust']."' class='barcode' ...
Score of 0
1 answer
156 views
Is it possible to guess EAN-13 (or GTIN) based on the owner's prefix and item reference?
Here are some product references from the tires brand "Continental" associated with their corresponding EAN-13 code:
REFERENCE_CONTINENTAL EAN-13
127400 4019238104899
127600 ...
Score of 0
0 answers
774 views
Create barcode ean13 with format like 00000012345
I was try to create barcode using python. I was try to use pyBarcode library. When i was try to create barcode from value 12345. I got result like 123452 or 123454. But the format what i need it like ...
Score of 0
3 answers
4052 views
Visual Studio Report Designer: Embed font
I have some special font: EAN-13 and I need to insert a barcode into my report, so i have no idea how I can use embed font for that.
I can load my font in runtime:
private static ...