Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Nice to see good ol' Needles and Kratos representing the freaks and killers of the world this All Hallow's Eve! Thanks for sending these in, ya'll! 

Image
Here's AG3N1US about to get his sweet tooth on! Mmmmmm....cup cakes! :)


Image
And here's one of AG3N1US in a bad ass action pose (clearly with a friend he picked up while playing THE HEIST!) 

Image
Shit, be careful Joe_Stein89...the tip on that knife is sharp and fine! ...see what I did there? I took his name and made a...ah, never mind. Fuck off! :)



Image
JRUFFLER looking creepy with that neat, evil green glow! 


Image
Love the semi big headed look of this version of Tooth by LI_MILOE. That mask is super, super cool! 


Image
And how could we forget the God of War himself?!? Where'd you get those blades, NINJEL1? Looking very cool! 

Image
Thanks Batdump! The way the pic was shot makes it look like Kratos in Big Head Mode! :) Very cool costume! But why so sad?!?

Image
Game Journalism's bad boy (yes, I just wrote that...), Destructoid's own Jim Sterling! Thanks Jim! When we gonna do a podcast together?!?! And by the way, I thought your love note to that hater earlier today was quite hilarious ('I am in love with you'), not to mention super romantic :)...

Image
Ok, I cheat a bit. This is a guy from DragonCon that Edwinshouse tweeted me about. BUT I assume with a costume this cool, he'll be wearing it tonite as well! :)

Image
Sweet Tooth, you will kill Captain America now! The Red Skull demands it!!!

Image
Happy Sweet Tooth Halloween, compliments of Mr. QweggBomb! 

Image
Talk about a Tag Team! Sweet Tooth and MJ, kicking some major ass on Halloween night! I assume Tooth used propofol to light his hair on fire?!? Thanks MetinVeyda! 


Image
The man, the myth, the mo-fuckin' legend: NUCLEAR JOHNSON! Wait...now that I just typed that name out I THINK I finally get it. It's a penis joke, yes? Anyway, Nuke: thanks for the great feedback on Twisted from PAX! Super helpful and super appreciated! Thanks for being a fan of the series- means tons to us! 

Image
And the award for Sweet Tooth with the coolest alter ego goes to: KAPTNGRAVES! 


If you are heading out as one of our characters this year (or if you see someone out and about today in a Twisted or God of War costume), take a pic and send it to the blog, if you don't mind? Thanks!
Ok- gonna get the day rolling early so I can hopefully shut down around 5:30 and get the trick or treating rolling with the kids! Be safe and have today/tonight ya'll! 
David 

3 comments:

Image
Anonymous said...

Please never take down your blog. It's becoming an art museum!

zzyytt said...

fitflops sale clearance
chrome hearts
links of london
nmd
harden shoes
balenciaga shoes
hermes belt
fake rolex
yeezy boost 350
moncler outlet

House Repair Hacks for Women said...

Universal basic education is a fundamental human right but many children lack quality learning opportunities. The future of education will be in the cloud schools offer new education where access to learning can be from any remote corner. According to a study conducted by Fordham University, a large number of schools, about 95%, found value in online educational resources